- This notice tells you all about my policies for any information I record about you. It tells you how I may process any information that I collect, or that you provide. This is information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on.
- Unfortunately, if there are any points below with which you are unhappy, your only recourse is to leave my website immediately.
- I take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously. I understand that you are fully entitled to know that your personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by you, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- I strive to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to me.
- My policy complies with UK law, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires me to tell you about your rights and my obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. In view of this, please read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, I do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through my website.
Information I may collect about you, and how it might be used
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
2. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to my site’s servers for web pages and other content on my website are recorded.
I use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on my website and how my website is used. If combined with other information I know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally.
3. Information I process because of a legal obligation
I am subject to the law like everyone else. However unlikely, I may, one day, be required to process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. This may include your personal information.
4. Joining my mailing list (and receiving your free ebook)
Besides your email address, MailerLite will also record personal identifiers from your browser as laid out in point 2 above. This information is recorded in order to improve my mailing list service. Again, you can unsubscribe from my list at any time.
5. Direct Sales
All direct sales through the website are handled by Payhip, and you can view their policies here.
6. Data may be processed outside the European Union
7. Protection of your information
All of your personal information is protected by PINs and passwords on all of my devices, and I do what I reasonably can to protect your information. Should there ever be a breach, I will deal with it as quickly as possible, and be sure to inform you that a breach has happened.
8. Access to your personal information
At any time, you may request to see personally identifiable information that I hold about you. To obtain a copy, simply send a request to email@example.com
9. Removal of your information
If you wish me to remove personally identifiable information about you, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Retention period for personal data
I only keep your personal information as long as it is required:
- to provide you with the services you have requested
- to comply with law
I may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on my website on the day you use it. This policy was last updated 15th June 2019.