April has been a little bit of an odd month. I’m still on my Easter holidays for a couple more days, so I’m feeling somewhat detached from reality.
Adding to that feeling is the effect of Camp NaNoWriMo. Does that happen to anyone else? It kind of turns the month into a surreal blur, and when I mix it in with everything else that’s going on, it’s amazing that I still know which way is up! At least, I think I do. Just about.
Let’s look back at the goals I set for this month:
- Complete Camp NaNoWriMo to 20k words. Obviously, we still have a few more days, but I’m ahead of my target wordcount, so I’m confident of completing this.
- Launch podcast and website. Done and done. It’s been received really well, and my co-host and I have loads of really exciting plans for it. Check it out at greatwesternwoods.com
- Maintain podcast schedule. So far so good, as well as keeping up with running our Instagram photo challenge.
Besides a three-out-of-three on my goals, I’ve also been working on some big things behind the scenes. You see; I may be on holiday, but work never stops!
With May bearing down on us, I’d better set some goals.
- Complete first draft of current WIP
- Maintain podcast schedule
- Organise newsletter swaps for May boxset promotion
- Plan giveaway
How did you do with your goals for April? Join the Got Goals? Bloghop here.